I didn't mean to make the hiatus so long, but I got caught up in life and lost my passion for blogging! But I am back and have lots of fun music posts coming. Including an updated ranking of Halsey's albums and a Tove Lo ranking. Stay tuned!
This Blog is for music lovers, by a music blogger. There will be special emphasis on Queer/Trans musicians but there will also be posts about Europop, wonky pop and so many other genres!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Updated Definitive Ranking of Halsey's Albums (plus 1 EP)
Their BACKKK...and by they I mean me, and of course Halsey. She released her newest album last year; it's time to update the ranking. Y...
-
Hello again, I am back after a LONG hiatus due to school, work, and life. Oh, how I have missed making content for you all. No more talking...
-
So for my next blog entry I decided to rank Carly Rae Jepsen's discography. Let the record show that I will not be doing her first album...
-
Their BACKKK...and by they I mean me, and of course Halsey. She released her newest album last year; it's time to update the ranking. Y...
No comments:
Post a Comment